Chào mừng Quí Khách đã đến với Anh Ngữ Cho Người Việt
Luyện nghe tiếng Anh theo ngữ điệu tự nhiên
Nội dung video
- OK. Keri, can you drive?
- Yes, I can.
- Do you have a driver's license?
- I do.
- OK. So, how long have you had your driver's license?
- ah ... I think I got it when I was 17 actually.
- OK. How do you get a driver's license in your country?
- Well, I think it's changed since I was a teenager. But at that time, you get a learner's permit. And then you start driving with your parents. And you'd also go to drivers ed. And then you had to pass a driving test. I think a written test as well.
- OK. Did you get a perfect score on your driving test? I was close to perfect, yeah. I can't remember my exact score was but I remember it was pretty good.
- Do all the members of your family drive?
- Ah... Yeah.
Thảo luận, ý kiến hay thắc mắc
Cập nhập lần cuối cùng lúc 9:30h ngày 3 tháng 6 2013
Phạm Công Hiển