Những đề tài giống như lột tả người bạn thân, người bạn yêu thương nhất hay người quen thuộc với bạn nhất thường gặp trong các đề thi tiếng Anh. Vậy muốn thực hiện bài viết bằng tiếng Anh về người bạn thân thì cần bắt đâu ban sơ, cách viết giống như thế nào và áp dụng những từ vựng tiếng Anh nào để diễn tả. Bài viết tiếp sau đây sẽ chỉ dẫn các bạn cách viết bài tiếng Anh về người bạn thân.
Bạn thân trong tiếng Anh là gì?
Bài viết tiếng Anh hay về người bạn thân
1. Từ vựng tiếng Anh khi nhắc đến bạn thân
- Strike up a friendship: bắt đầu làm bạn đề nổ a friendship
- Form / develop a friendship: dựng xây tình bạn / phát triển tình bạn
- Cement / spoil a friendship: bổ dưỡng tình bạn / làm sứt mẻ tình bạn.
- A friendship + grow: tình bạn bền vững hơn
- Accepts you as you are: chấp nhận con người thật của bạn
- Believes in "you": Luôn tin tưởng bạn
- Doesn't give up on you: không bỏ rơi bạn
- Keeps you close at heart: Trân trọng bạn
- Tells you the truth when you need to hear it: bắt đầu chuẩn bị nói sự thật khi bạn cần.
- Walks beside you: Sánh bước cùng bạn.
- Chum: bạn thân, người chung phòng
- Close friend: người bạn tốt
- Best friend: bạn thân nhất
- Kind: tử tế, ân cần, tốt tính
- Dependable: đáng tin cậy
- Ggenerous: đại độ, hào phóng
- Considerate: ân cần, chu đáo
- Helpful: hay giúp đỡ
- Unique: độc đáo, duy nhất
- Likeable: duyên dáng, đáng yêu
- Thoughtful: hay trầm tư, sâu sắc, ân cần
- Courteous: lịch sự, nhã nhặn
- Forgiving: đại độ, vị tha
- Gentle: hiền lành, dịu dàng
- Funny: hài hước
- Welcoming: dễ chịu, thú vị
- Tolerant: vị tha, dễ tha thứ
- Caring: chu đáo
Bài viết tiếng Anh hay về người bạn thân
2. Bài viết tiếng Anh về người bạn thân
The name of my best friend is Jyoti. She is my good friend and cares for me a lot. She behaves me well and helps always. I met her in class sáu and became best friend. She is my true friend because she understands me very well and cares for my every need. I like her very much. I never had any friend like her ever before. She comes to my home and I too go to her home. Our parents respects us very much and like our friendship. She is so precious for me and I never want to lose her. Whenever I get absent in the classroom, she helps me in doing all the left home works and class works.
She is much similar to me in many aspects. She never argues me and describes me well anything which I get stuck. She is an open minded girl and never feels bad for my misbehave. She is very entertaining in nature and makes me laugh through her interesting jokes and talks in the spare time. She is very cute and attractive, attracts everyone through her smile and nice way of talk. She promotes me always to do better in the classroom and exams. We are good in sports and academic activities. She takes my opinions in her every tough work to do in the right way. We manage to share things in our difficult times. We always perform better in the class tests and main exams.
The person that I trust the most is my best friend, Nha. She is 18 years old. She is also my English private tutor who has been teaching me for 03 years.
She is very pretty with a lovely round face and beautiful dark brown eyes. Although she is not so tall, her black hair is very long and silky. Her favorite clothes are jeans, T-shirts and sneakers for their comfort. At first, she appeared serious but later she showed her humorous side. She always makes me laugh all the times when we see each other. She is not only good at English but she also plays piano exceptionally well. She can even compose songs. Furthermore, conscientiousness is the most beautiful personality of her. She makes people feel pleasant in her caring and understanding quality.
She is both well-qualified teacher and a precious friend to me. I hope our relationship can last long and remain stable.
My best friend is someone special whom I can share my all feelings. He is Raghav. He lives with me as my neighbour in the same colony. We met each other in the nursery class on the very first day. We sit together in the classroom and share everything very happily without any problem. We know each other very well as well as understand each other's need. He is leadership in nature, tall, fair in complexion, good looking and smart. She is very good in studies and behaves well with everyone. He does his class work and homework very attentively. He is favourite student of class teacher as he is very punctual and follows all the etiquettes.
We share our Tiffin in the lunch time. He respects my feelings and helps me always. Many things of us like hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc are similar. We love to listen music, watching cartoons and playing carom at home. We take care of each other in the school and playground. We share school copies and help each other whenever one of us remain absent in the school. We love drawing sceneries and arts in our spare time. We go at tour and picnic with our parents together in every winter and summer vacation.
I have lots of friends from my childhood but Rushi is my best friend forever. She lives in the apartment adjacent to my house with her parents. She is a nice girl and helping in nature. True friendship is very necessary to all of us to go ahead and get right track in the life. Getting best and true friends in the life is very tough task however some luckiest one get it. She is the first person among my all friends whom I can share my all feeling. She is very good in nature and helps everyone. She is a class monitor and loved by all teachers of the class. She performed well the sports and academic activities. She has good personality and love to help needy people.
She is very friendly in nature to everyone and meets warmly. She thinks positively and motivates us all time. She talks very politely and never quarrels to me and others. She never tells lie and has good manners. She is very funny person and loves to tell us funny stories and jokes whenever we become sad. She is a compassionate friend and always cares for me. She has ability to do anything hard in her life and I always appreciate her for each small and big achievements. She is a popular student of the school because she is good in academic, sports and other extra activities.
She always gets high score in the class tests and main exams. She explains any subjective matter in very easy way during exam time. She has good observation power and skill. She catches everything very fast whenever teacher explains in the classroom. She plays football very well and has taken part in many school level and district level competitions and won prizes too.
I have a best friend ever in my life named Ashutosh. He is someone special in my life who helps me in my every difficulty. He is someone who showed me right path. He always has time for me even in his busy schedule. He is my neighbour that's why we become together even after school time. We go together at picnic whenever we get vacation from school. We enjoy our festival holidays together and with each other's family. We go to see Ramlila fair in the Ramlila ground together and enjoy a lot. We always take part in every extracurricular activities of the school. We love to play cricket and carom at home. He is more than a mentor for me because he always gives me right decisions whenever I become in difficulty.
He is so special for me in my life; I never do anything without him. He always become in a good mood and never compromise with wrong ways. He always does right things and motivates every one of us in the classroom to do the same. He always has smiling face even in his difficult times and never let his difficulties to come on his face. He is a good counsellor and loves to explain anything. He cares for his parents, grandparents and other family members. He obeys them always and other old people of the society. I met him first time when I was in the fifth grade and now we are in 8th standard in the same section.
He is very tall and looks different from my other classmates. Once I was very upset because of money problem. I could not buy all necessary books in the class 06. He asked me, what happened and I told him my story. He said that, for this small problem you are so worry and not happy for some days. He laughed and told me that don't worry we can share all books in the school as well as at home. You don't need to buy even any single book for whole year. After that he made me laugh through his jokes and stories. I never forget that moment he helped me and always become ready to help him too. He is so practical and never mixes the personal and professional life. He helps me always whenever I get difficulties in solving my Maths homework. Our likes and dislikes never match however we are best friends.
Có rất các cách viết khi nói về bạn thân
3. những câu nói hay về tình bạn
- To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship. (Yêu và ghét cùng một thứ, đó mới chính là tình bạn thật sự.)
- Happy is the home that shelters a friend! It might well be built, like a festal bower or arch to entertain him a single day. (Hạnh phúc thay vì mái nhà nào bao bọc một người bạn. Nếu được thì cũng đáng xây nên một lâu đài tráng lệ để tiếp đón bạn dù chỉ trong một ngày.)
- Be slow in choosing a friend but slower in changing him. (Hãy từ từ chọn bạn, lúc thay bạn cũng phải từ từ hơn.)
- No man is whole of himself, his friends are the rest of him. (Không ai toàn diện được, anh em là phần mà ta còn thiếu.)
- Friends are people you can talk to without words when you have to. (Bạn bè là nhiều người mà lúc cần ta có thể chuyện trò với họ không phải sử dụng đến lời nói.)
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. (Điều sung sướng của bạn thâm tình là mình không ngại tỏ rõ sự ngu đần của mình)
- True friendship continues to grow even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love. (Tình bạn thật sự vẫn tiếp tục phát triển , dù qua khoảng cách xa nhất . Tình yêu thật sự cũng thế.)
- You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. (Bạn nên luôn nói với các người bạn yêu thương bằng những từ bạn yêu thương. Vì có thể đấy là lần cuối cùng bạn được nhìn thấy họ.)
- I believe that you can keep going, long after you think you can't. (Tôi tin rằng bạn có thể tiến đi rất xa sau lúc bạn nghĩ rằng bạn chưa thể.)
- If you never had Friends, you never lived life. (Nếu bạn ko có bằng hữu thì bạn chưa bao giờ sống thực sự trên cuộc đời này.)
- "Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better". (Những người bạn hoàn hảo nhất trong cuộc đời là các người khiến chúng ta cười lớn hơn, cười tươi hơn và sống tốt hơn.)
- Best friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable. (Bạn tốt sẽ biến các khoảnh khắc tồi tệ thành khoảnh khắc ý nghĩa và khoảnh khắc ý nghĩa thành ko bao giờ có thể quên.)
Khi viết bài bằng tiếng Anh về người bạn thân, bạn có thể áp dụng nhiều từ vựng tiếng Anh và những bài mẫu phía trên để tham khảo nhé. Thực hiện luyện viết hàng ngày sẽ giúp bạn cải thiện kỹ năng viết và ngữ pháp tiếng Anh hơn các đó.